To help you prepare for Match Day 2022, we’ve gathered some of our posts from this blog and some articles from Summer 2016’s issue. Enjoy!
- 3/30/18 May the Odds Ever Be in Your Favor! By Rachel Pyron and Angelic Rodgers
- 3/8/18 Adapting to “The Match” by Lara Balsters McElderry
- 7/5/17 Welcome to Resident Widowhood by Angelic Rodgers
- 3/15/17 Resources to Help Your Physician Family Through The Match and Beyond By Donna Baver Rovito
- 3/18/17 Does Match Day dictate your destiny? A surgeon’s wife weighs in By Megan Sharma
- 4/6/16 So You Matched. Now what? By Susanna Hindman
- 3/23/16 On Medical Match Day, wishing the spouses well By Moira Muldoon
- 3/2/16 Match Making By Angelic Rodgers
- 3/19/15 Our Match Day Story and Resources You Can Use By Donna Baver Rovito
- Do You Vow to Love Me Through “The Match?” By Monique Chambers, MD, MSL and Kemi Tomobi, MD
- What Single GME Accreditation Could Mean for Residency Matches By Tanya Albert Henry
- A Medical Student Family’s Worst Nightmare – Not Matching By Stacie Oppong
Don’t forget! I’d love to hear from you if you’d like to contribute to the Physician Family blog!
Angelic Rodgers is the Associate Editor of Physician Family and a content writer and contributing editor for Strategies. You can keep up with her on her site at www.angelicrodgers.com and you can email her with pitches for Physician Family Blog at [email protected]