To help you prepare for Match Day 2022, we’ve gathered some of our posts from this blog and some articles from Summer 2016’s issue. Enjoy!
- 3/30/18 May the Odds Ever Be in Your Favor! By Rachel Pyron and Angelic Rodgers
- 3/8/18 Adapting to “The Match” by Lara Balsters McElderry
- 7/5/17 Welcome to Resident Widowhood by Angelic Rodgers
- 3/15/17 Resources to Help Your Physician Family Through The Match and Beyond By Donna Baver Rovito
- 3/18/17 Does Match Day dictate your destiny? A surgeon’s wife weighs in By Megan Sharma
- 4/6/16 So You Matched. Now what? By Susanna Hindman
- 3/23/16 On Medical Match Day, wishing the spouses well By Moira Muldoon
- 3/2/16 Match Making By Angelic Rodgers
- 3/19/15 Our Match Day Story and Resources You Can Use By Donna Baver Rovito
- Do You Vow to Love Me Through “The Match?” By Monique Chambers, MD, MSL and Kemi Tomobi, MD
- What Single GME Accreditation Could Mean for Residency Matches By Tanya Albert Henry
- A Medical Student Family’s Worst Nightmare – Not Matching By Stacie Oppong
Don’t forget! I’d love to hear from you if you’d like to contribute to the Physician Family blog!